The following policies are intended to provide guidelines for vending at Coulee Con. All policies are subject to staff discretion. In addition to the policies below, Vendors and Artists are subject to the same rules of conduct as all other attendees. Vendors who do not comply with these policies may be removed from the convention without warning and without refund. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
Vending fees are due by the vendor registration deadline.
In advertising (social media, print media, etc.) clearly indicate that you are vendor at Coulee Con. Coulee Con reserves the right to ask vendors to remove or modify any posting or advertisement deemed inappropriate.
The following items are prohibited: Food/beverage, animals, weapons, drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, adult, and pornographic materials. Additionally, bootlegged merchandise is not allowed this includes 3D printed figures, videos, etc. Vendors selling unlicensed works or those that break international copyright or trademark law may be removed from the convention with no refund.
Artists creating works for the artist alley are allowed to sell non-mass produced fan art.
Vendor acknowledges that neither Coulee Con nor the Indemnified Parties maintains insurance covering Vendor’s property and it is the Sole Responsibility of Vendor to obtain such insurance.
Right of Refusal
Recognition and acceptance of Vendor’s contract for is entirely at Coulee Con’s discretion. Although Coulee Con’s intention to provide opportunities to as many Vendors as possible, we are not obliged to register any particular Vendor. Not registering a particular Vendor may be the result of a number of factors including not having an appropriate space available, documentation and the payment of fees not being completed in a timely manner, and a previous history of Vendor problems.
Vendor gives Coulee Con the right to use the Vendor’s name or image for promotional purposes. Vendor also grants the Convention the right to release Vendor contact information to the public.
La Crosse Center
Vendors must abide all La Crosse Center Policies http://www.lacrossecenter.com/index.aspx?nid=55
Vending Area Policies
Area Set Up
- Vendors shall keep all designated areas clean and will not nail, screw, or attach anything to the exhibit hall space. Vendors are asked to use only masking tape or pins in fabric panels to hang temporary decorations, and refrain from using staples, nails, tacks or other forms of tape. Vendors are not to place stickers, paints, or deface venue materials in any permanent fashion.
- All displays, chairs, tables and merchandise must be maintained within Vendor’s designated area. Designed area includes the table and space immediately behind the table.
- Up to two signs or banners may be posted behind the vending table. These displays should be no more than 6 feet tall.
- Signs, banners, and flyers may not be posted on venue property.
- All cables, cords need to be contained so they are not a hazard.
- Vendor is responsible for cleaning up their vending area when the Con has finished. If a space is found not to be clean, it will be subject to a $50 cleaning fee.
- All selling of items must occur within a vendor’s designed area.
- Peddling/hawking is not allowed.
- Selling of items by Vendors on convention grounds, which includes the stated event location and adjoining facilities, their parking lots, or any other designated area noted by Coulee Con is not allowed.
Noise should be kept to a minimum so as not to interfere with other vendors and to permit attendees to hear Vendors and ask questions. Music can be audible but must not interfere with neighboring Vendors. The vendor must have the legal right to play any selection. Vendor assumes all responsibility for acquiring the license to play the music at their booth. TVs can be audible but must not interfere with neighboring Vendors.